Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Feelin Flu-ish

Right now I'm laid up with the flu. It's horrible, but luckily the first 24 hours are over and those are the worst. So now I'm just miserable with no taste for food. I'm going to share my new favourite website with you instead of a recipe. I've been trying to eat more fish, but I don't know what to do with it. I grew up with a mom who only prefers dill and maybe a bit of lemon on her fish and it is always roasted in the oven. That gets boring after... one time. Plus I freeze most of my fish (and other meat) as soon as I get it home to keep it from going bad. ENTER stage left: Cook It Frozen. This website is put out by the Alaskan Seafood company, but I have used plenty of other fishes for the recipes and even switched it up a bit. The best thing about it is that some of these recipes only take 15 minutes from frozen! Talk about a breath of fresh air in this crazy world! And while it's cooking, throwing together a pot of couscous only takes 5 minutes or so, perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...